Sunday, November 16, 2014

Storage Solution Sunday: Paper Paper Paper!

Happy Sunday,

I have a problem, I own too much paper. The hubby says I am not allowed to buy any paper (unless its for a specific project). I have always loved paper, and have the issue where its too pretty to use, so it just starts piling up. Below are the different ways I store my paper. I keep different types different ways, Haven't exactly found one good way to store it all.

My 8 1/2x11 paper is stored 3 ways. I have the Prismatic card stock that I tend to use the most is in a paper rack, i have a color chart hanging off the side that way I have easy reference sheets so I can always refer back if any of the colors are out.





I have a TON of card stock in colors that have been discontinued, this i keep in a separate box, that way if I am preparing for classes, or making invitations for someone I don't use this.

The 8 1/2 x 11 Shimmer paper and Patterned paper is stored in this file box I bought at staples. I don't use this paper as much as my plain card stock and I didn't have enough room in my paper rack.





Next time I will show you my 12x12 and scrap storage.

No comments: