Monday, October 13, 2014

Team Spirit

Hello,

As some of you know, I am a HUGE San Diego State University Aztec fan. When ever I am shopping or ordering supplies I always  look for things that are Red and Black or Aztec themed, or that I could use to make something Aztec-y. Below are two Items I created as gifts for a friend.




For this candle, I bought a small candle from the $.99 store. I stamped the I Believe Stamp from Stamp-A-Mania on tissue paper, then melted the tissue paper around the candle with my heat gun. (I will post a complete tutorial on this at a future date)




For these coasters I got some Tile from Home-Depot.  I  inked the tile with StazOn Blazing Red, then stamped them with The Impression Obsession Cover-A-Card Music. I then sealed them with Glaze-On from Tsukineko  (I will post a complete tutorial on this at a future date)

Have a good day!

No comments: