Saturday, August 6, 2011

Getting back into the swing of things!

Hello Everyone,

I want to explain why for the last few months my blog has been silent except for the festive friday posts.  In early June I hurt my knee and was stuck in bed for almost 6 weeks. No working, No driving, and No CRAFTING.  It was very hard to be stuck in bed and not be able to do anything but lay there. My knee has finally recovered and I am able to get back into my craft room and start creating again! (Which means more posts and toturals here!) Today I am keeping it simple with a card I created for a class I am teaching at The Stamp Addict on August 13th, 2011.  There are still spots available, just call the store at 619-667-5060 to sign up!


Stamp is "Outhouse" K1024 by Impression Obsession. Colored with Copic Markers(E13, E15, C2, C5, R22)

No comments: