Friday, February 3, 2012

Look What Just Arrived!

Look what arrived today! I ordered them on Wednesday at CHA and Crafter's Companion was so nice to get them in the mail yesterday so they would arrive today!


I just couldn't wait to get them home and start playing! I stamped Magenta Rubber Stamps (37203L) a few times and started coloring.  (I used Memento Tuxedo Black and Neenah Solar White Paper)

  Colors used: TB1, TB3, IG1, IG2, IG4, PP3, DR3

Colors used: IG6, IG8, LV1, LV2, PL1, PP5

Colors used: CT1. CT2, BG1, BG4, DR1, DR5


Colors used: DG2, DG3, CR10, BGR1, BG2, BGR3.

This was my 2nd time ever using the Spectrum Noir Pens, and they are very easy to blend (If Copic Markers intimidate you these may be for you) They are much simpler to just pick up and color with then my Copics (Though i will always love my Copics) its okay to have another type of pen to color with.


No comments: