Friday, October 14, 2011

Festive Friday Blog Hop!

Happy Friday Everyone!

So the tutorial for how to do these is coming, I managed to come down with the Flu and a sinus infection at the same time, which then moved in to my lungs...needless to say I have been in bed for almost 2 weeks and am just starting to feel better.  I did this card a while back, but thought I would share today! 

Today you should have hopped here from Leslie Rahye's Blog. 








Next you will hop on over to The Robin's Nest Blog!

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Becky Conley said...

oh so elegant!! Love it

maria soto said...

very pretty- agree with Becky looks very elegant!

Unknown said...

Yes, very elegant indeed. perfect front
Hugs
Brenda
I would be honored if you came to see my blog here

Unknown said...

Sorry you're still under the weather, I like the embossing on thsi card and I'm looking forward to the tutorial - when you feel up to it!!
:-)

Proxxon Tools said...

New personal favorite....

Yolonda said...

absolutely beautiful.