Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Birthday!

Have you ever wanted a paper you could not find, or that did not exist? Well here is a solution to your problem...Make it your self!  I was creating this card and I could not come up with paper that I liked with it.  I did not want a busy patter, and I just could not come up with something that matched the picture I had in my head.  So when creating the card, I decided I would just create my own paper too! 



The Stamp is Verses Rubber Stamps "Happy Birthday Vertical" (BB0424-C) and what i did was stamp in twice almost next to each other, before embossing it.  in blue, then did the same thing in purple, then repeated until I had the whole sheet embossed.  I then cut it diagonally, to create the affect above.

I am teaching this card in a class at The Stamp Addict on Saturday February 26th from 10AM-12Noon. 


No comments: