Friday, July 2, 2010

Copic Markers!

Have you seen one of the hottest coloring items on the market right now? They are called Copic Markers. They come in a few different styles and almost 400 colors! They are not a new product but newer to the Stamping/Scrapbooking world. I fell in love with them the first time i used them, and now use them in most of my classes.

This is one of the cards I taught in my Dog class at The Stamp Addict in May. I love the way the colors blend, and you can keep adding or subtracting color until you get it exactly how you want it.

I am very excited to say that I will be getting Copic Certified, on July 11th! I wanted to do it in January but a few things came up that made it impossible for me. I hope I learn how to use the markers in new ways, and continue to improve my coloring skills.

No comments: